Wednesday, November 30, 2005

MiG Ayesa for Dessert: Now that's Yummy!

Last night I had dinner and the perfect dessert: MiG Ayesa in the flesh! And I promptly christen dessert Chocolate Heaven. Sweet!



Blair Mitch admits that she is a shameless pregnant woman obsessing over MiG. A total fan since his Rockstar INXS stint. I remember rushing home on Wednesday nights to vote online! Meeting him, I was reduced to a giggling groupie spewing gibberish.

We actually had a decent talk going except that for the life of me: I can't remember anything! And so you won't find any write up but a series of photos and MiG Ayesa fawning, additional photos courtesy of my work colleague Iya Kalaw's sis Ana.

Special thanks to MTV Jack and Bestfriend Jay (besitos guys!).

P.S. And I don't want to hear any stuff about MiG resembling (a) Joey Pepe Smith or (b) Inno Sotto. He soooo does not!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! MiG is just too cute! I am so thrilled and envious of you! His arm was around you! You were seated beside him!

Mitch! I can't believe you can't remember anything!

(Ang daming exclamation points na ng post na ito. Hahaha.)

8:58 PM

 
Blogger blair_mitch said...

Well there was someone in between us - I couldn't exactly elbow this person out because he was the one who extended the invite!

MiG is super nice and I swear he was emitting sparks the whole time! And he's also mabango (yihee). Christian must be rolling his eyes right now (hey hubby you're still tops!).

He brought his blonde French wife Simone along and she's really hot.

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey "Pepe" Smith pa rin! Gusto kong mag-swimming sa balong malalim! ;)

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any pics of the hot French wife?

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beep-beep beeep-beeeeeep....

wife wasnt that hot.... she was just blonde...mitch could take her down...

passed by the fort on the way home the other night and could hear him dong a soundcheck. gotta say it.. the man cant sing... not that it matters to his adoring fans... well then again no one accused britney of having an awesome voice either....

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Oooh, Mitch, I hateyouhateyou! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw your photo with MiG. I'm so envious! Every time I start talking about him, Bindoy gets a saucer and puts it under my mouth.

9:43 PM

 
Blogger blair_mitch said...

Yep he's absolutely gorgeous and all the guys are sourgraping! Teehee.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home